Sunday, December 21, 2008

So This is My Birthday

I've been up to so much lately. Work has still been as slow as molasses. Since I've dramatically cut back on the amount of time I play World of Warcraft I've been finding myself with lots of time to do other things.

Since I don't have a huge amount of money to spend buying people extravagant gifts this year I decided instead to spend some time and create a gift for them which will hopefully be something they will enjoy and cherish for years and years to come.

The gift is called "Ward-Studios 2008 Sampler" and contains a DVD, personalized CD, and Christmas card all contained inside of a standard DVD case. Here are some pictures of the final product. This one was personalized for my Aunt Marge.

Here is the Front Cover:


The Back of the Cover:


The Face of the DVD:


The DVD and Card Inside the Case:


The Inside of the Card, Personalized with CD:


The DVD contains 6 videos which I will post in a new blog entry after I have finished this one. The CD contains 6 Christmas time pieces. All the songs on the CD were arranged and produced by myself at my music studio, Ward-Studios. The last of the 6 songs was also composed by myself for the joy of the season.

No comments: